Today almost all the Business officials have Laptops but they are having the problems with battery life of their laptops which can affect their work. Earlier Laptops had 2-3 hrs battery life but now big companies are investing heavily on design of the their laptops’ battery life. A modern laptop has battery life upto 5-6 hours. Here we have written some tips to improve battery life of your Laptop.
- Lower your screen Brightness: Your battery levels are on higher levels when you are playing games, watching movies but after removing charger from your laptop, it works on your battery and the high brightness reduces battery life of the laptop. We must lower the brightness of the laptop while it is running on battery although lower brightness would cause inconvenience but you will end up being able to work longer on your laptop.
- Defragmentation of your Laptop: Regular defragmentation of your laptop’s hard drive will tidy up all your files. Therefore making laptop processor to work less to retrieve data to perform, thus this helps in sustaining battery life.
- Prevent scheduled tasks from running on battery power: Your virus scanner and disk defragmenter, along with auto updates from the likes of Apple and Google, are scheduled to run themselves on a regular basis—often without your knowledge or consent. Set these tasks to run only on AC power.
- Unplug external devices: Have a USB device plugged into your laptop that you aren’t using? Get it unplugged! Each device that you plug in is drawing power from your laptop’s battery. If you can live without your USB peripherals until you are able to plug your laptop into a power outlet then you’ll reap the rewards.
- Hibernate instead of sleep: Many people put their computer or laptop to sleep once they are finished using it, but did you know that sleep mode will only turn off the hard drive and the display? Your CPU is still working (although it does slow down) and your memory remains active, which both lead to reducing battery life. A better technique would be to put your laptop into “hibernation” which will save Windows’ current state but will completely shut down therefore saving that extra bit of battery life.
All in One Computers are desktop computers which are packed with all components of a computer in the same case as the monitor. These PC’s are more portable than other desktop PCs and many have been built with carrying handles integrated into the case. They can simply be unplugged and transported to a new location. Apple has manufactured several all in one computers such as the original Macintosh of the mid-1980s and the iMac of the late 1990s and 2000s.
Like laptops All in One computers also lack the ability of upgradability or hardware customization as internal hardware is often placed in the back of the visual display unit. As it is very difficult to open the VDU, we have made a collection of the latest all in one computers for you. Have a look at these products listed below -
Dell XPS One 27-inch
Dell has taken a spectacular 27-inch display and pieced together an amazing all-in-one system around it. The screen itself offers an amazing 2560×2440 native resolution that gives it an amazing level of detail and excellent color. Add to this some solid performance in the form of Core i7 quad core desktop processor, 2TB hard drive with 32GB SSD Cache, GeForce GT 640M graphics and Blu-ray drive and this system can do just about anything and do it very well.
Acer All-In-One AZ5771-UR31P 23-inch
The Acer All-In-One AZ5771 may still be a bit much for some but it is one of the best overall, thanks to the features packed into the system for its price. For one, there are very few 23-inch all-in-ones that can be found in this price range. It even features a very responsive multitouch display panel. Too bad they don’t really include much software to take advantage of the touchscreen but Windows 8 is due to be released in several months. It does use a desktop class Core i3 processor which makes it alright but not one of the more powerful ones in the market. Acer also packs this with too much software which can impact the performance.
Sony VAIO SVL24112FX 24-inch
All-in-ones with media features make excellent options for those with little space who want a PC and a media center. Sony’s VAIO SVL24112FX excels when it comes to media features. The 24-inch display fully supports 1080p video and is even a capacitive touchscreen. The system comes with an HDTV tuner built in and also a Blu-ray drive. The best part is that the system can be used as a media center for TV without the need for the PC to be running which most can’t do.
Dell is the American technology company which build printers, computers, servers and much more. Dell is one of the largest technology corporations of the world.
Dell is popular for their computers and laptops. IF we search deep into the laptops and computers we will find that most of the laptops are divided between series. We are here to let you know about the basic difference between Dell’s Vostro, Inspiron And Latitude series. here’s it:
Dell Vostro series provide good budget Laptops with prices ranging between INR 23k to 80k. Dell’s Vostro series laptops comes with Intel Processors and will have Home, Professional, or Ultimate versions of Windows 7. Vostro color options are the standard black, burgundy and silver. The current lineup of Vostro laptops includes five laptops, including two budget models, the A90 and A860. There are many variations between these five laptops. Desktops of Vostro lineup are also there in the market.
Dell launched this series on June 26, 2007. Dell says that this series is for students and average user. This series provide Laptops which give performance and also affordable. Most of the laptops falling in this series runs on AMD-based processors. This series is good for multimedia and gaming. High end devices of this series gives performance like Dell’s XPS series. There are Laptops, Lightweight Ultrabooks and desktops that falls in this category.Dell Inspiron takes advantage of the latest developments in laptop technology to deliver amazing performance across all components. Inspiron Series comes with additional colours availability like pink, blue and red.
Dell designed this series mainly for Business and this series was introduced in August 2008. Latitude line in network-optimized for companies with over 10 workers. Many of these Laptops in Latitude have SDDs rather than HDDs( Know the difference between HDDs and SDDs). Latitude is perfect for a large networked environment, long-term stability and business-class computing. Dell Latitude series have Extended Life Batteries for long battery backup. You will have choice to chose processor between Intel and AMD. Its better than Vostro and Inspiron As its more stylish, more powerful and more portable.
Have any query regarding difference ask via comments we are always here for you.