In office we prefer a notebook to perform all our office works – sending eMails, making presentations, etc. with full ease, but while we travel need a tablet like experience for our leisure activities. How amazing it would be if we get a convertible notebook that to perform both the tasks.
So to fulfil your needs ASUS has come up with its Convertible Notebook, The ASUS Transformer Book that allows users to instantly switch from a notebook to a tablet by simply detaching the screen.
The Transformer Book features include:-
- The latest Intel® Core™ i7 processor* with discrete graphics, along with SSD and HDD storage.
- 4GB DDR3 dual channel RAM, and USB 3.0.
- ASUS SonicMaster technology developed by the ASUS Golden Ear team to deliver crystal-clear sound with deep rich bass through its integrated speakers.
- Dual cameras, with a HD front-facing camera and a 5MP rear-facing camera making it a tool for both photo-taking and video chats.
- This lightweight ultraportable is available with an 11.6″, 13″ or 14″ Full HD IPS display with multi-touch capabilities. This can be detached from the full-size QWERTY keyboard* to create a highly portable tablet to give the best of both mobile worlds.
No word just yet on pricing or availability.
*-specifications may vary without prior notice