Android 4.1 JellyBean is the fastest and smoothest version of Android. Everything in Jelly Bean feels fast, fluid, and smooth. Moving between home screens and switching between apps is effortless, like turning pages in a book. It is the Android’s latest version in the market. In India some of the devices that have JellyBean are listed below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was launched last month by Samsung. It is a great phone with 1.6 GHz Quad Core Cortex-A9 Processor with 5.55-inch Super AMOLED. It also has the graphics processor Mali-400MP. it has 16GB internal memory and it can also be upgraded to 64GB via Memory card. The most important thing is that Note 2 is running on the Android 4.1 JellyBean. It is available at MirchiMart for RS. 38,999. [button link="http://mirchimart.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-2-N7100-Silver/Mobiles/p/NS44P5SEY1HCN8S" variation="red"]Buy at MirchiMart[/button]
HTC One X
It is also a very powerful phone with 1.5GHz Quad Core Processor with 1 GB RAM and has ULP GeForce Graphics. It has 32 GB internal space and has a 8MP primary camera with 1.3 MP Secondary Camera and most importantly the phone receives the Android 4.1 JellyBean update. It is available at MirchiMart for Rs. 32899. [button link="http://mirchimart.com/HTC-ONE-XBlack/Mobiles/p/8LGD9TL2C7B4Q" variation="red"]Buy at MirchiMart[/button]
Samsung Galaxy sIII
Galaxy S3 is a very good phone with great specs and features. It has 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor with Graphics Processor Mali-400MP and 4.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen. Galaxy s3 has Internal storage of 16GB and it can be expandable to 64 GB Via memory card. It also has a great camera of 8MP and it has a Secondary camera 1.9 MP. The update to JellyBean is also available. It is available at MirchiMart for Rs.33499/- [button link="http://mirchimart.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-I9300-Marble-White/Mobiles/p/4RXNNQYBVEW" variation="red"]Buy at MirchiMart [/button]
iPhone 5 is finally hitting Indian Shores on November 2 for INR 45550 for the 16GB version. Rs 52,500 for the 32GB version, and Rs 59,500 for the 64GB model. It will be distributed by Redington India and Ingram Micro within next two to three days and pre-orders will be live in a few hours.
iPhone 5 Features:
- 4-inch, 326ppi Retina display at 1136 x 640 pixels,
- GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, LTE and Wi-Fi
- 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD recording, 720p front-facing camera
- 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions
The online shopping site will start delivery of the mobile device from November 4, two days after the official launch in India. Earlier Apple had also partnered with Airtel and Aircel for iPhone 4S sales.
Along with India, several other countries like Greece, Bulgaria, Malta, Romania, Croatia, Dominican Republic, and Mexico will receive iPhone5. So anyone from here opting out for iPhone 5?
As cellphones become more powerful and capable of doing more, a notable tradeoff has been a decline in battery life. We all want high-performing phones that we can use to make tons of phone calls as well as run lots of apps, stream music, and surf the web which sucks the battery which further leads you to charge your phone again and again. But there are things you can do to increase the battery life of your phone.
- Turn off all off all unnecessary sounds : One of my biggest pet peeves is how most phones these days come with keytones on. Do people really like hearing their phone beep, strum a musical note, or chime every time they press a button? You might like it, but ask your neighbor. Plus, turning these off will save you a good amount of battery juice.
- Use either a ringer or vibrate : but not both. We understand if you’re in a concert or loud party you want to increase your chance of actually realizing your phone is ringing, but other than that, pick one or the other. There’s no need to have your ringer all the way to the point where it has both the sound and vibrate alerts active, so we would recommend against it. If you’re worried about not hearing your phone when it’s on vibrate, put it on a table and we promise you’ll hear it.
- Adjust your phone’s brightness: While it’s nice to have a super-bright screen, you’ll pay for it with battery life. If your phone doesn’t default to auto brightness, choose it as your setting and the screen will adjust itself depending on the lighting conditions.
- Lock your phone : While this may seem like common sense, make sure your auto-lock setting is as low as possible given your needs (iPhone users : Settings, General, Auto-Lock and set to 1 minute).
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone : Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt which reduce the efficiency of energy transfer. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing isopropyl alcohol. If the contacts are two different metals, such as gold and tin, accelerated corrosion known as “galvanic or bi-metallic” occurs. Cutting the corrosion from the contacts often requires solvents, such as acetone or nail polish remover. Be careful: these solvents dissolve plastic, so use a Q-Tip to avoid damaging the battery housing or the phone.
One GHz represents 1 billion cycles per second. The speed of microprocessors, called the clock speed, is often measured in Gigahertz. For example, a microprocessor that runs at 200 GHz executes 200 billion cycles per second. Each computer instruction requires a fixed number of cycles, so the clock speed determines how many instructions per second the microprocessor can execute. To a large degree, this controls how powerful the microprocessor is.
Now days it is necessary that a Smartphone must have atleast 1GHz processor in it because now everyone is using smartphones for their daily work which they were doing on laptops earlier. Day to day, the load of work is increasing on smartphones so it is necessary that smartphones must have atleast 1GHz processor. We have made a list of some of the best smartphones which are above 1GHz processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Motorola Razr Maxx
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos
- HTC Desire VC
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- HTC ONE X
- Sony Xperia U
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, etc
[button link="http://www.mirchimart.com/MobilesSpeed-c" variation="red"]Go Buy At MirchiMart to get the latest smartphones[/button]
Apple is again gaining space in webtalks, this time not due to patent cases but for its upcoming new iPad Mini. News and Rumors are getting boost on the web that Apple iPad Mini is coming but when?
Yes we are having some information regarding its launch after months of rumors. According to Cnet Apple will unveil long anticipated iPad Mini coming November 2 at news conference in Cupertino. It is also suggested that Apple will unveil new MacBook Mini and a 13-inch MacBook Pro with a high-resolution retina display at news conference. Guys currently this news is not officially verified by Apple so this may be only rumor also.
Earlier reports suggests that Apple iPad Mini will have 7.85-inch display and it would costs less than or around $249. It may be available in two different colours white and black along with 6GB, 32GB, and 64GB internal space variants.
People’s expectations from iPad Mini is high after iPhone 5, which is not that good. Users will lure towards iPad Mini if it comes with 3G or 4G support. This may become the best selling point. If it comes with higher resolution it will boost more sales. According to various comments on different networks users are also finding a better camera in iPad Mini.
You say what do you want in this new iPad Mini? Share your views via comments.
Cheaper Android phones with all sorts of features have always been popular in India. Keeping this point in mind, Sony mobile has launched its Xperia Tipo dual smartphones last month, the company’s latest budget Android phone.
This phone has some special features and functions as compared to other same range smartphones. It has Android 4.0 ICS operating system while other smart phones in this range are using Android 2.3. As per Sony Mobile, Tipo is specially designed and made for Indian youth. It has special features like easy social networking and dual sim feature which allows easy switching between two SIMs using a dedicated hardware key and can set a particular SIM card to use at specific times of the day and also customize each SIM card separately with different ring-tones, notifications and theme.
Now coming to music, Sony has given unlimited access to Sony Entertainment Network and special feature like xLOUD & TrackID. The display of the phone is made up of mineral glass and is scratch resistant. Tipo Dual comes in two colors: silver and black, with plastic body which counts to its light weight 99grams.
Sony has also tied up with Box.net to offer free 50GB storage on the cloud. This offer is available across all Xperia NXT range of smartphones including the Tipo. And for gamers, it is capable of 3D and motion gaming.
- 800 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, 512 MB of RAM.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
- 3.2 mp camera(2048×1536 pixels) with 4x digital zoom and VGA (480p) video recording.
- 3.2″ scratch-resistant, shatter-proof, multi-touch TFT capacitive touch screen with 320×480 pixels and 262k colors.
- 3G, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, Assisted GPS, Micro-USB 2.0.
- FM radio with RDS, 3.5 mm jack.
- 3 GB of internal storage (2.2 GB user-accessible), 32 GB microSD card slot.
- Accelerometer, Proximity sensor.
- 1500 mAh battery,5 hours of talk time, 15 days standby, 36 hours of music playback, 8 hours of video playback.
- Package Contents: Charger, Battery, Screen guard, Micro-USB cable, Micro-SIM adapter, User manual.
However, This phone does not have flash light , front camera and a dedicated camera button
Overall, the phone’s design is certainly fresh, and in line with other handsets in Sony’s portfolio.
Buy Experia Tipo Dual