iPhone 5 is finally hitting Indian Shores on November 2 for INR 45550 for the 16GB version. Rs 52,500 for the 32GB version, and Rs 59,500 for the 64GB model. It will be distributed by Redington India and Ingram Micro within next two to three days and pre-orders will be live in a few hours.
iPhone 5 Features:
- 4-inch, 326ppi Retina display at 1136 x 640 pixels,
- GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSDPA, LTE and Wi-Fi
- 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD recording, 720p front-facing camera
- 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions
The online shopping site will start delivery of the mobile device from November 4, two days after the official launch in India. Earlier Apple had also partnered with Airtel and Aircel for iPhone 4S sales.
Along with India, several other countries like Greece, Bulgaria, Malta, Romania, Croatia, Dominican Republic, and Mexico will receive iPhone5. So anyone from here opting out for iPhone 5?
Android is certainly a great mobile operating system in the world and Ranked as NO.1 in mobile operating system industryAs it is the most widely used operating system in the world it has also had 6,000,000 apps to select a app for our daily work while selecting person may be confused in selecting the apps. So to ease your work out we listed below some of the best apps for managing daily tasks.
Tasks n Todos is very easy to use and make the list of tasks to do. In this we can drag and drop to rearrange lists. There is a backup function so you can save your tasks to your SD card. In this app we can add photo and map to the task. it also contains the voice input method
Astrid is one the best task and To Do list management apps for android. It is free and have everything Which need to easily create and manage a To Do list you can easily add tasks, edit and categorize them, mark as completed and much more. It also has the different widget choices and adds voice input.
Business calendar is also very good app for maintaing the list of the tasks of your day. In this calendar we can also write the schedule of the day tasks to be don by us.If you Want to expand or shrink the number of days in week view, use the slider at the bottom of the screen. Also at the bottom of the screen, you can see all of the calendars synced to your phone. The calendars can be hidden by touching the calendar name.
The free version offers 75% of the functionality of the paid app. The paid app offers different widget options and (the reason I bought it) drag and drop appointment changes.
ThinkFree Office Mobile is the best all-in-one pack for opening and editing documents. If you need to be able to work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office file types, this is the only app you need to install. The interface is clean and you get enough formatting options to do any basic and even some advanced text editing. The app can also work with Google Docs accounts directly, which is a definite bonus if you use the service.
As we know Apple announced its iPad’s Mini version better known as iPadMini. After this launch it is clear now that Apple is changing its strategies according to the need of the market. The iPad Mini will compete directly with cheaper similar-sized tablets recently launched by Google, Amazon, Samsung and others.
iPad Mini features 7.9-inch Multi-Touch display 1024×768-pixel resolution and runs on iOS 6. The iPad Mini is powered by a dual-core A5 processor and has 5MP iSight rear camera and 1.2MP FaceTime front camera. Connectivity options in the tablet include Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth 4.0 and 8-pin Lighting connector.
Apple is offering the Wi-Fi only iPad Mini in 16, 32 and 64GB capacities at $329, $429 and $519 respectively. For the 4G-compatible versions of the device, users will have to shell out an additional $130 for each variant. It will begin shipping from November 2nd. But there’s no sign of its launch in India this year. It is expected to land in India next year.
Along with iPad Mini launch Apple also announced 4th Generation iPad along with 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Mac Mini and New iMac are also on floors now.
As cellphones become more powerful and capable of doing more, a notable tradeoff has been a decline in battery life. We all want high-performing phones that we can use to make tons of phone calls as well as run lots of apps, stream music, and surf the web which sucks the battery which further leads you to charge your phone again and again. But there are things you can do to increase the battery life of your phone.
- Turn off all off all unnecessary sounds : One of my biggest pet peeves is how most phones these days come with keytones on. Do people really like hearing their phone beep, strum a musical note, or chime every time they press a button? You might like it, but ask your neighbor. Plus, turning these off will save you a good amount of battery juice.
- Use either a ringer or vibrate : but not both. We understand if you’re in a concert or loud party you want to increase your chance of actually realizing your phone is ringing, but other than that, pick one or the other. There’s no need to have your ringer all the way to the point where it has both the sound and vibrate alerts active, so we would recommend against it. If you’re worried about not hearing your phone when it’s on vibrate, put it on a table and we promise you’ll hear it.
- Adjust your phone’s brightness: While it’s nice to have a super-bright screen, you’ll pay for it with battery life. If your phone doesn’t default to auto brightness, choose it as your setting and the screen will adjust itself depending on the lighting conditions.
- Lock your phone : While this may seem like common sense, make sure your auto-lock setting is as low as possible given your needs (iPhone users : Settings, General, Auto-Lock and set to 1 minute).
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone : Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt which reduce the efficiency of energy transfer. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing isopropyl alcohol. If the contacts are two different metals, such as gold and tin, accelerated corrosion known as “galvanic or bi-metallic” occurs. Cutting the corrosion from the contacts often requires solvents, such as acetone or nail polish remover. Be careful: these solvents dissolve plastic, so use a Q-Tip to avoid damaging the battery housing or the phone.
One GHz represents 1 billion cycles per second. The speed of microprocessors, called the clock speed, is often measured in Gigahertz. For example, a microprocessor that runs at 200 GHz executes 200 billion cycles per second. Each computer instruction requires a fixed number of cycles, so the clock speed determines how many instructions per second the microprocessor can execute. To a large degree, this controls how powerful the microprocessor is.
Now days it is necessary that a Smartphone must have atleast 1GHz processor in it because now everyone is using smartphones for their daily work which they were doing on laptops earlier. Day to day, the load of work is increasing on smartphones so it is necessary that smartphones must have atleast 1GHz processor. We have made a list of some of the best smartphones which are above 1GHz processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Motorola Razr Maxx
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos
- HTC Desire VC
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- HTC ONE X
- Sony Xperia U
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus, etc
[button link="http://www.mirchimart.com/MobilesSpeed-c" variation="red"]Go Buy At MirchiMart to get the latest smartphones[/button]
Today almost all the Business officials have Laptops but they are having the problems with battery life of their laptops which can affect their work. Earlier Laptops had 2-3 hrs battery life but now big companies are investing heavily on design of the their laptops’ battery life. A modern laptop has battery life upto 5-6 hours. Here we have written some tips to improve battery life of your Laptop.
- Lower your screen Brightness: Your battery levels are on higher levels when you are playing games, watching movies but after removing charger from your laptop, it works on your battery and the high brightness reduces battery life of the laptop. We must lower the brightness of the laptop while it is running on battery although lower brightness would cause inconvenience but you will end up being able to work longer on your laptop.
- Defragmentation of your Laptop: Regular defragmentation of your laptop’s hard drive will tidy up all your files. Therefore making laptop processor to work less to retrieve data to perform, thus this helps in sustaining battery life.
- Prevent scheduled tasks from running on battery power: Your virus scanner and disk defragmenter, along with auto updates from the likes of Apple and Google, are scheduled to run themselves on a regular basis—often without your knowledge or consent. Set these tasks to run only on AC power.
- Unplug external devices: Have a USB device plugged into your laptop that you aren’t using? Get it unplugged! Each device that you plug in is drawing power from your laptop’s battery. If you can live without your USB peripherals until you are able to plug your laptop into a power outlet then you’ll reap the rewards.
- Hibernate instead of sleep: Many people put their computer or laptop to sleep once they are finished using it, but did you know that sleep mode will only turn off the hard drive and the display? Your CPU is still working (although it does slow down) and your memory remains active, which both lead to reducing battery life. A better technique would be to put your laptop into “hibernation” which will save Windows’ current state but will completely shut down therefore saving that extra bit of battery life.